Raymond Brown Waste Solutions Ltd and the Collard Group is issuing this statement to customers, sub-contractors and the general supply chain. As the situation continues to evolve Collard Group is putting measures in place to prioritise the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of its employees, customers and supply chain.
For clarity Collard Group is open for business, and as much as practically possible it remains business as usual. We do not anticipate a significant disruption to our business. However, Collard Group has put in place planned contingency measures to ensure it can continue to supply the goods and services to its customers and remain as resilient as possible.
These measures include contingency for communications, IT, offices & general workspaces and essential supplies. If the situation arises whereby further segregation and or isolation is required, we have planned communication diverts, logistic solutions and sufficient capacity of essential supplies to deal with any reasonable forecast scenario.
In addition to the above the Collard Group is facilitating the following:
- Restricting the number of people meeting within an enclosed space at any one time, and maximise the distance between any individuals.
- Avoid face to face visits with customers
- Avoid face to face visits with suppliers and subcontractors
- Use online, telephone and video conferencing where possible
- Follow all hygiene advice, and good practice (hand washing, respiratory cleanliness, cleaning workstations, vehicle and machine cabs)
- Wherever possible not to change workstations, or use others equipment
- Paperless tickets to be provided wherever possible
The Collard Group remains open for business and access to all sites for tipping of waste, collection of materials and aggregates is fully operational. The concrete business is operational and able to deliver as normal, as is the demolition and contracting business. There is still the option to order your skips through the rcollard.com website.